Key responsibilities in the role:
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- A mixture of cold calling, inbound leads and utilising your personal network to engage leads.
- Qualifying prospects
- Conducting professional business meetings and negotiating solutions
- Writing business proposals
- Following industry trends and competitor activity
- Reporting on activity, status, success and areas requiring improvement
- Negotiating with internal stakeholders
- Deliver sales training for merchants and their staff to improve their ability to convert qualified prospects into PayRight transactions
- Assist with the implementation of marketing plans, merchant/sales incentive programs and promotions
- Achieve monthly merchant acquisition sales target
What you will need to bring:
- Previous sales and business development experience in a commercial environment, (financial service, Buy Now Pay Later or B2B experience advantageous)
- Competency in developing and implementing a targeted sales business plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of computer literacy specifically word and excel.
What can we offer you:
- A fun energetic environment that thrives in a values and purpose driven culture
- A flexible working environment
- Staff perks: birthday RDO and payment of a gym membership or wellbeing program
- Close to public transport
- A friendly and family orientated team with regularly lunches on the house
Police checks are required for the successful candidate. First round interviews will be held over a phone discussion and second round interviews will be face to face.
If this is the role for you, we look forward to hearing from you.