We would love to see you apply if you can demonstrate:
- Contact & target new clients in order to generate profitable new business volume
- Develop profitable new business within existing allocated customer database
- Demonstrate proactive sales traits by ensuring sales activity reaches the business required sales metrics
- Achieve monthly volume sales target
- Achieve monthly merchant acquisition sales target
- Deliver sales training for merchants and their staff to improve their ability to convert qualified prospects into Payright transactions.
- Provide ongoing coaching and motivation of merchants and their staff.
- Develop relationships with new and existing merchants.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure all merchants Payright transactions are fully maximised.
- Establish and maintain a call cycle of regular visits/appointments to new and existing merchants. Such visits should be arranged to ensure quality time with the individual key decision makers and sales staff.
- Create and manage an individual profile of each merchant and its sales staff by maintaining adequate records of all merchant visits.
- Ensure merchants are aware of and are utilising Payright ‘new merchant’ onboarding material in addition to other marketing material available, promotional products, sales tools and point of sale material.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing plans, merchant/sales incentive programs and promotions
- Attend to merchant issues/complaints and general procedural matters relating to the overall conduct of our relationship with the merchant.
- Assist with general deal follow up / settlements as required
Police checks are required for the successful candidate. First round interviews will be held over a phone discussion and second round interviews will be either via video call or face to face.
If this is the role for you and you would like to be part of our growing team and inclusive culture, we look forward to hearing from you.